I have already mastered a pose!!!! Corpse!!! dont tell me that doesn't count...even though its just laying flat on your back...its my fave so far. I tried The Happy Baby today and it sounded so fun and cute..but no, it was aaaaaaawwkkkward! but you do get a mighty good stretch with that one.
I was telling the instructor about my experience last night and we were laughing our heads off it was great, she gave me tips (many of the same you all have told me about) and also said that she is teaching the 5:30 class tomorrow and promised she would take care of me haha. Yay!! my goal is no more puke... haha-still cant believe that happened...
So, today was so great and showed me that this is why I signed up for this...I cant wait to go tomorrow. I'm a little intimidated about the heat again but I can do it! I not only have a major support system in my family but I'm hearing from people I don't even knowshowing their support...how amazing is that?
Yay Jill!!! Keep it up! can't wait to hear about tonight
ReplyDeleteKeep it up! I'm glad your second time was a lot better. :) One thing you will notice is that the yoga community is super duper supportive so you always have people to help you out :)
ReplyDelete